Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A lovely afternoon respite

Today I received a lovely gift.

Work is ridiculously busy these days, and I rarely have time to do anything, think anything, lust after anything. But today, oh wonderful today, a coworker pointed me in the direction of this, where this photo was waiting for me.


SWOON.

Ed Westwick is my young British actor boyfriend. (Not to be confused with my British chef boyfriend or my British action hero boyfriend or my British vampire fling.) I have such an intense crush on Ed Westwick that every time I look at a photo of him or read a gossip blurb about him, I giggle incessantly like a schoolgirl. It's shameful.

He's up next in Wuthering Heights. I have to be honest, I could not stand Wuthering Heights when last I read it. So whiny. But I will be there, paying the big theater bucks because OHMYGOD Ed Westwick plays the best tortured rich boy since...NEVER. That's when.

So here are four more. SWOON SOME MORE.


No comments:

Post a Comment