Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

Yeahhh, I woke up this morning and thought it was Friday. Worst. Feeling. Ever. Luckily, Mr. H brought me back some doughnuts from the Pacific Northwest, so I'm enjoying those. My favorite so far was a yeast doughnut with chocolate frosting, rice krispies, and a salty peanut drizzle. Delicious.

(Aside: How do you spell doughnuts? I prefer it the long way, but donuts is also acceptable. Just curious.)

  1. I am so excited for Glee that I can barely contain myself. I want it to be on my television now. And my stomach actually dropped when they mentioned Kristin Chenoweth in a potentially recurring role. I am such a nerd.

  2. I have many things about NBC I could make fun of, but signing Mindy Kaling to a development deal is not one of them. Kudos to NBC for developing strong female talents. (I caught a bit of License to Wed on HBO the other night, and she cracked me up in her one scene.) Have you read her Twitter?

  3. I haven't watched American Idol (either episode) yet this week. Mr. H was off doing work-type activities in the Pacific Northwest, so I waited for him. That, my friends, is true love. Okay, actually, I haven't watched any television this week. And so far nothing's been spoiled for me (she said as the anvil of the last AI cast-off was dropped on her head).

  4. NBC's Upfront: So far, the show I'm most excited for on NBC's fall schedule is Community. Joel McHale is my hero. But what's with NBC's wishy-washy behavior towards Chuck and Law and Order? NBC, decide or don't. You're supposed to be unveiling your fall schedule, not creating real-life "will they or won't they" drama.

  5. I cannot wait for Gossip Girl prom. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment