Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol, Top 5 Elimination

  1. What is up with Paula's boobs? They are approximately eleven times bigger than normal, and hoo boy are they out there.
  2. I hate that stupid game that Ryan plays where the odd person has to choose the group he thinks he belongs with. I wish Adam had pulled an Archuleta and resisted the evilness. That said, I am totally shocked by Adam and Kris in the bottom three.
  3. My assumption is that the judges gave Taylor Hicks a standing ovation because his song was over.
  4. WHY IS ADAM IN THE BOTTOM TWO?! He is overall the most talented person on this show ever in the history of the world. I hate the voting public. I hate this show. I hate that I care. I hate everything.
  5. Matt Giraud goes home. Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment